Donna Leake (UK)
POWDER (JP) NEW!
Theo Parrish (Sound Signature)
Yamandu Costa (Brazil)
YEK by Mohammad Reza Mortazavi & Burnt Friedman (Germany & Germany)
and many more…
＊Please note that performance will not be refunded due to the performer’s cancellation.
Music Hall is a semi-open venue where the stage and audience seats are covered with large roofs.
There are about 800 seats in the back. There is no need for rain gear, even beginners of outdoor festivals can feel free to participate.
Open Air Stage
Open air stage is installed on the lawn in the woods. You can dance barefoot or lie down.
Shizuoka prefecture Kakegawa city has low altitude as low as 30m, so it gets warm enough in the daytime in the early November.
There is no problem with a short sleeve shirt in the daytime and we recommend wearing a blouson or a thin down jacket at night. However, please prepare warm clothes if you camp.
Kakegawa Tamari 2000 Japan
Disembarke at JR Tokaido “Kagegawa Station”.
Shuttle bus from South Gate of Kagegawa Station to festival available.
4km from the Tomei Highway Kakegawa exit.
*you need buy a parking ticket (¥3,000 /per vehicle)
40minutes walk from
the Tomei Highway Kakegawa
Notes about Campsite
– Open at Nov 3(sat) 10:00 am/ Close Nov 5(mon) 10:00 am
– You nees 1Campsite Thicket Per person.Admission free(include campsite) for children under the age of 12.
– Due to local regulations, people under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
– The minimum temperature in early November will be around 10 ° C.
– we will pick a place in first-come-first-served basis and put up a tent.Please note that the camp site includes a place that is partially inclined because it borrows a golf course.
– We prohibit bringing in animals, bottles, cans, fireworks and other explosives, dangerous goods, and other law prohibited items.
– Using fire inside the campsite is strictly prohibited. So please eat dinner in the food area.
– You can not park your car at the camp site. Please bring your gods from parking area.
– There is a bath with a sauna in the festival site. Adult: ¥ 1,080. Open 6: 30 am to 8:00 am, 12:00 am to 11: 00pm.